Frequently Asked Questions
- How to order?
- What are the payment modes accepted?
1. Search products using search bar or navigate through the categories in the menu
2. Add the products to cart.
3. Review your shopping cart.
4. Select your shipping method and proceed to checkout.
5. Enter your contact information and shipping information.
6. Select payment method and place your order.
7. A notification will be sent to your email address.
Please deposit within three (3) business days the amount due to any BPI Branch with the following account details:
Account Name: Powerbooks, Inc.
Account No.: 0061055657
Amount Due: Php xxxx.xx (amount deposited should be exact as stated)
If you're depositing from a branch outside of Metro Manila, the branch may charge you a transaction fee of Php50.00.
Failure to make your deposit within three (3) business days will mean the cancelation of your order. After you have made your deposit, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the following details:
Name of Branch (where you made your deposit):
Date of Deposit:
Time of Deposit:
Please keep your deposit slip until such time your order is delivered to your doorstep. A copy of the deposit slip might be needed just in case a dispute arises prior to shipment.
Cash on Delivery
Payment via cash upon delivery requires verification of customer information before shipping.
Credit card payments are accepted through Paypal. You may opt to pay directly using Paypal gateway or register an account on Paypal.
1. Items ordered online will be shipped via 3rd-Party couriers.
2. Shipping fee starts at Php 150. Not applicable for shipping outside the Philippines.
3. Metro Manila delivery takes 2-3 working days while 7-14 days for Provincial areas.
4. Deliveries may be delayed in cases of flood and other natural disasters.
5. In cases that items are not ready for shipping within 24 hours, our Customer Service Representative shall contact the customer immediately to inform of the delay.