Frequently Asked Questions
- How to order?
- What are the payment modes accepted?
1. Search products using search bar or navigate through the categories in the menu
2. Add the products to cart.
3. Review your shopping cart.
4. Select your shipping method and proceed to checkout.
5. Enter your contact information and shipping information.
6. Select payment method and place your order.
7. A notification will be sent to your email address.
Please deposit within three (3) business days the amount due to any BDO Branch with the following account details:
Account Name: Powerbooks, Inc.
Account No.: 003970180362
Amount Due: Php xxxx.xx (amount deposited should be exact as stated)
If you're depositing from a branch outside of Metro Manila, the branch may charge you a transaction fee of Php50.00.
Failure to make your deposit within three (3) business days will mean the cancelation of your order. After you have made your deposit, please email to email@example.com and indicate the following details:
Name of Branch (where you made your deposit):
Date of Deposit:
Time of Deposit:
Please keep your deposit slip until such time your order is delivered to your doorstep. A copy of the deposit slip might be needed just in case a dispute arises prior to shipment.
Cash on Delivery
Payment via cash upon delivery requires verification of customer information before shipping.
Credit card payments are accepted through Paypal. You may opt to pay directly using Paypal gateway or register an account on Paypal.
1. Items ordered online will be shipped via 3rd-Party couriers.
2. Shipping fee starts at Php 200. Not applicable for shipping outside the Philippines.
3. Metro Manila delivery takes 2-3 working days while 7-14 days for Provincial areas.
4. Deliveries may be delayed in cases of flood and other natural disasters.
5. In cases that items are not ready for shipping within 24 hours, our Customer Service Representative shall contact the customer immediately to inform of the delay.
We ensure that the products have undergone our quality check before shipping. In any case that you received a damaged or defective item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon receipt of the item you purchased. Our customer service representative will get in touch to assist you.
To be eligible for an exchange or replacement, the item must be unused and in the same condition upon receipt. The item must be in the original packaging and must have the receipt or proof of purchase. Any item that is returned more than 7 days upon receipt will not be valid for a refund or exchange. Return due to change of mind is not valid for refund.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect and notify you on the status of your return. If your return is approved, we can exchange the returned item with the same item or a different item/s with the same value. The replacement item must be of the same value or more than the value of the returned item. If the value of the replacement is more than the value of the returned item, the customer must pay for the additional amount.
We can only process a refund when an item for replacement is out of stock from all branches and supplier. For bank deposit payments, we can only issue a refund via check which can be picked up in our store. For Credit card/Paypal payments, we will initiate refund to your credit card. The refund will reflect to your account within certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com